About Me
- Marc R. Hollingsworth
- I am a Construction Manager specialized in the overall control of Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost by pursuing excellence, customer satisfaction, organized processes, attention to detail, time management and on-time completion of all projects. I am a Solution-seeker through attentive listening skills and collaboration with clients and colleagues. One call or email to MRH, can make that "honey-do list" disappear. My analysis of the issue and attention to detail will ensure that all of the issue is found and discussed. My problem solving skills, ability to prioritize repairs and my work ethic will assist in multi-tasking to complete multiple projects at once in the most efficient manner. With my experience and resources, you can rest assured that your project will be completed on-time and with the utmost quality. Whether you need a little handyman help or a lot, I am committed to fair and honest business practices. Customer service is my backbone. My company's objective is clear: to meet and exceed your expectations. I want to earn your business, not for one job, but for life.
Monday, November 15, 2010
My passion is customer satisfaction. I truly enjoy providing solutions to your home repair problems. I am construction manager specialized in the overall control of Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost by pursuing excellence, customer satisfaction, organized processes, attention to detail, time management and on-time completion of all projects. I am a Solution-seeker through attentive listening skills and collaboration with clients and colleagues. One call or email to MRH, can make that "honey-do list" disappear. My analysis of the issue and attention to detail will ensure that all the issues are found and discussed. My problem solving skills, ability to prioritize repairs and my work ethic will assist in multi-tasking to complete multiple projects at once in the most efficient manner. With my experience and resources, you can rest assured that your project will be completed on-time and with the utmost quality, with little or no hindrance to you. Whether you need a little handyman help or a lot, I am committed to fair and honest business practices. Customer service is my backbone. My company's objective is clear: to meet and exceed your expectations. I want to earn your business, not for one job, but for life. "MRH - pursuing excellence, customer satisfaction and on-time completion."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment